Monday, February 22, 2010

Mystery Man???

DO you ever have something show up or happen and you are just baffled?

When I emptied out my CF card I was looking through my pictures and I saw this man.


I've never seen this man in my life.


What is he doing and why are his pictures in my camera?


I was so weirded out. I don't even know where the background is.


I told the hubster there was some strange pictures in our camera....Turns out he's just some character that he works with and that is the shop the hubster works at.


Whew! Glad someone knows this mystery man.

3 comments:

The Rookie said...

That is hilarious! I think I would have flipped out a bit too!

Kelly said...

Ha That is funny! That would also freak me out!

Anonymous said...

HA HA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST BLOG POST I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!