Sunday, February 21, 2010

Things I'm loving right now.

Do you have favorites? Casue I sure do.


Marie Callendar's is having one of their pie sales, and I just love all their pies. Maybe to much.





I love the novel "Edgar Sawtell" My mom lent it to ma and I started it and it's a must read. I'm not finished so don't spoil the ending.







I have two boys that are in Diapers and I live 80+ miles from a Target. But I make the drive with an empty trunk just for these diapers, because they are so stinkin' cheap. And really why pay extra money for something you just throw away. I've checked all the usual places and they really are the cheapest. $13.98 a case! What a steal.






I love Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen cleaner. My counter tops smell so nice and this cleaner doesn't leave any streaks or film!






My sister uses this yeast and She convinced me to buy some even though I've never made anything with yeast that's been successful. I just made beignets and they were a success. This must be the scret weapon.







My sister also has my family happily addicted to "bummy mook" as Rowdy would call it. We started drinking it at her house when we would visit and now we are all hopelessly and happily addicted.






The hubster gave me this lotion for Christmas and in the bottle I don't love the smell, but on my skin it's so nice and yummy. I know it's lotion, but when I smell it the only word to describe it is "Vintage" Loving it on my skin every day.

No comments: