Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank You Baby.


Thank You Baby. Today and yesterday and the previous three days before that you have been sleeping in past ten again.

You used to sleep in past ten all the time, and I took it for granted. You started sleeping past ten when you were three and a half months old, and you started sleeping through the night.

Then we moved and you got your schedule and you room all switched up and you decided seven would be a good time to wake up EVERY morning. I wasn't spoiled anymore and I always hoped today would be the day you would be nice enough to sleep in again.

This morning I took a bath. Just for the hell of it. I thought the running water straight across from your bedroom would wake you up. You slept right through it. It was great. I haven't taken a bath since you were just a few days old, and your dad was still home from work on maternity leave. I loved every second of it, and I wouldn't have been able to bask in that glory of hot, sudsy water if it wasn't for you getting back to your old sleeping pattern.

Thank you baby!

4 comments:

Texie said...

I'm so glad you left me a message cause after the shower I went home and tried to find your blog, but I couldn't find it. It was good to see you and I can't believe how big your little man has gotten! I can't decied who he looks like but he's definitely a cutie! I'm adding you to my blog.

Ashley said...

What an adorable picture! He is so cute. Gotta love when the babies sleep in! I definitely enjoy that time to myself also.

Blackeyedsue said...

A hot bath? I don't understand this language you are speaking.

Unknown said...

HAHA thats so funny stac!! I cant believe how big he is!!! SOOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! Miss you guys!!