Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11 Days Old

These little babies are doing great! Even thought they are only 11 days old it seems like they all have doubled in size. They are all eating well, Their little dew-claws have been removed and they've recovered well.

These are the most maintenance free pets on the planet! Tally does everything for them, I am hardly bothered at all. However I do occasionally peek in on them (like, every day!) It makes me sad to think on just mere weeks they'll all be gone. If my hubby were sweeter to me he would let me keep them all. We both know how impractical that would be though.

This whole experience has made me hope and pray that I never end up with multiples. Tally is mothering nearly 24/7 without a break or a husband for relief. I seriously don't think I could do it. that and her little ta-ta's are so stretched out and saggy. (Yikes!)

This one looks the most like her Daddy.



This one is the runt, she is doing great!


This one's fur is turning brown around one eye, and she's getting some light tan spots on her belly.


This one looks the most like her Mommy.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

STACY!! OH my heck! what happened to you I haven't heard from you in forever! We thought you fell off the face of the earth. I didnt know you were a blogger! when you going to come down here? I miss you so much. Love you!

Blackeyedsue said...

SO cute. You know, this is going to be the toughest decision I have ever made.

You my friend, my sista', are a blogging ROCK STAR!

BigInJapan said...

Cute puppies. Tally's nose in the bottom corner of the last pic is priceless - I can see what you mean about her 24/7 mothering. She just can't let the babies out of her site!