Friday, October 8, 2010

Snow?

Today I woke up to a nice blanket of snow covering everything.

What?!

Really let's just hold off on the now till after Halloween.

Yesterday I was tearing through the house looking like a mad woman.

I couldn't find Dewey.

Scary.

Well, I looked outside searched all the usual places, went out to the garage.

No. Baby. Dewey. Anywhere.

I finally asked Rowdy if he'd seen Dewey,

"Uumm, he's sweeping"

Hahaha! I did just put him down for nap like a half hour ago.

I need a break? I think so.

And p.s. My hair is faiding from dark black to not so dark black. I'm really hoping by Sunday I won't look so much like one of those greek grandmothers with their jet black hair.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That story is so cute. I wonder what Rowdy was thinking after he told you Dewey was in his bed ha ha so cute.